Because members are granted instant access to our trading courses and can immediately benefit from the educational content, we DO NOT give refunds, except in extremely limited circumstances, as set forth below. Please note, it took time and money to create these courses to your benefit. Becoming a successful trader does not happen overnight. You should consider this an investment in your education.
To remove yourself from auto renew and cancel your account, please go to your member dashboard, select “My Account” & then select “Subscriptions” or click here. We ask that you terminate your account no later than 2 full business days before your renewal. Your billing expiration date can be found by visiting your member dashboard, selecting “My Account,” and then selecting “Subscriptions” (or click here: https://truetradinggroup.com/account/?action=subscriptions). Again, if you forget to close your account before billing recurs, this is your fair warning there are no refunds unless you otherwise qualify for a refund as set forth below.
TTG’S MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE REFUND POLICY
If you sign up for an annual membership with True Trading Group and a Money-Back Guarantee was mentioned or offered on a checkout page, or in writing via email, TTG chat room message, or text/SMS Message, we will give you a full refund of your membership cost under the following conditions:
- you must maintain your annual TTG membership throughout the 1-year term of the TTG annual membership, including making all annual TTG membership payments for those members participating in our “TTG 2-Pay” program, and not cancel the membership or provide notice of same unless it is within 48 hours of your annual membership renewal;
- you must pass all of TTG’s currently offered courses, and any other courses offered during the term of your annual membership, by passing course exams with at least an 85% grade (by doing so, you will become TTG Certified);
- you must maintain your TTG Certification without a lapse of more than two (2) weeks between the time of that Certification and the addition of any one or more new courses that TTG offers;
- you must log in to the TTG Platform (whether or not you use the TTG chat room) for at least 50 of the 253 trading days during your one-year membership and complete at least one free small private study group; and
- your trade earnings made during the term of your one-year membership do not cumulatively meet or exceed the cost of your membership, irrespective of losses. (You will be ineligible for a refund if, during the term of your one-year membership, your individual trades earn a cumulative return equal to the cost of your one-year membership, irrespective of losses.)
- For example, if your one-year membership cost $1,202, and your individual trades made during that period did not earn you at least $1,202 (regardless of any losing trades), you will be eligible for a refund, provided you meet the other requirements to obtain a refund.
- Alternatively, if your one-year membership cost $1,202, and certain of your trades made during that membership earn you $500 today, $500 tomorrow, and $202 the day after (totaling $1,202), you will be ineligible for a refund, even if you lose $10,000 on other trades.
Your eligibility for a refund is further conditioned on TTG’s ability to verify your compliance with paragraphs (a) through (e), above. Accordingly, any member seeking a refund must provide a profit/loss statement and/or brokerage statements from the registered broker-dealer with whom you maintain your account. TTG will accept only statements that are issued by the registered broker-dealer where you maintain your brokerage account. TTG will not accept spreadsheets or the functional equivalent purportedly reflecting trades in your account.
Refund requests must be made during the term of your annual membership or within 24 hours of your membership’s expiration.
If you meet all of the eligibility requirements above and your refund request is approved by TTG’s management, your refund will be processed within 3-5 business days and will include an additional $500USD.
Except as set forth in this Cancelation & Refund Policy, TTG generally maintains a “no refund” policy, which shall apply to all TTG members.
This Cancelation & Refund Policy may be changed at any time without notice by TTG, and your continued use of the Company Sites and Materials (as defined in TTG’s Terms and Conditions https://truetradinggroup.com/terms-conditions/) constitutes your acceptance of the same.
The foregoing terms and conditions are further subject to TTG’s full disclosures, which may be accessed here: https://truetradinggroup.com/disclosure/
AMENDMENT 10/13/2021 (REVISED 1/4/2022)
Annual Members who purchase the Sniper Trading Robot (“STR”) annual add-on will have the option at any time to cancel their STR annual add-on and have the amount paid for the STR add-on applied towards their TTG Annual Membership Renewal and/or Lifetime Membership Upgrade. Whatever amount was paid for the STR annual add-on will be added to whatever the TTG Annual Member paid for annual membership and that total will be the sum counted as their “TTG MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.”
REFUND POLICY for Lifetime Membership
Terms and Conditions
We DO NOT give refunds on Lifetime Memberships, which includes those on Lifetime Membership payment plans, subject to the following limited exceptions:
- If a member signs up for a Lifetime Membership and, within six (6) years of signing up, True Trading Group, LLC ceases operations, that member is entitled to a full refund for the cost of the lifetime membership.
- If True Trading Group, LLC ceases operations 7-9 years after a member signed up for a Lifetime Membership, that member is entitled to a 50% refund for the cost of a Lifetime Membership. If True Trading Group, LLC ceases operations 10 or more years after a member signed up for a Lifetime Membership, that member is NOT entitled to any refund for the cost of a Lifetime Membership.