Last modified: 1/26/2023
TRUE TRADING GROUP, LLC (“TTG” or the “Company”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit truetradinggroup.com (the “Website”) or otherwise interact with any and all content, functionality, and services offered on or through the Website (the “Company Sites and Materials”) and/or TTG’s mobile application (the “Mobile Application”) (the Website, Company Sites and Materials, and Mobile Application are referred to collectively as the “TTG Services”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- Through the TTG Services;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and TTG; and
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by TTG or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the TTG Services.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of TTG Services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, email address, social media user names, telephone number, and billing information (“Personal Information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your trading experience level and interests; and/or
- About your internet connection, IP address, the equipment you use to access the TTG Services, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, DoubleClick DART cookies; and/or
- From third parties.
Information You Provide To Us
The information we collect on or through the TTG Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms through the TTG Services. This includes information provided at the time you subscribe to TTG, or when you request further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with TTG Services;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- Details of transactions you carry out through the TTG Services and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the TTG Services; and/or
- Your search queries on the Website and other usage details.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the TTG Services or transmitted to other users of the TTG Services or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the TTG Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the TTG Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website and other aspects of the TTG Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the TTG Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the TTG Services according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches;
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Log files. Like many other websites, TTG makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider, date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and the number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the Website, track users’ movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
- Advertising technologies provided by Google/DART, Facebook, StackAdapt, Taboola, Basis, Zemanta, Adroll, and/or other third parties.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present the TTG Services to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to the TTG Services or any products or services we offer or provide through them;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features included in the TTG Services;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and/or
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Please note that, notwithstanding the above, TTG never sells your Personal Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of TTG’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by TTG about our users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and/or
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions (https://truetradinggroup.com/terms-conditions/) and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe the disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of TTG, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us, and provide mechanisms to give you the following control over your information:
Under the laws of some countries, you may have certain rights with respect to your Personal Information. These rights include the right to: (a) request access to and rectification or erasure of your Personal Information; (b) obtain restriction of processing or object to processing of your Personal Information; and (c) ask for a copy of your Personal Information to be provided to you or a third party in a machine-readable format. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please send a request to email@example.com. If you have unresolved concerns, you may also have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of your Personal Information with your local data protection authority in the European Union or elsewhere.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the TTG Services, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other TTG users. Proper access and use of information provided in the Company Sites and Materials, including User Contributions, is governed by our Terms and Conditions (https://truetradinggroup.com/terms-conditions/).
Notice to Users Outside of the United States
TTG Services are hosted in the United States and are governed by United States law. If you are accessing TTG Services from outside the United States, please be aware that TTG is located in the United States, and your Personal Information will be stored and processed in the United States, where TTG’s servers are located. The data protections laws in the United States may not be as stringent or comprehensive as those in your country. By voluntarily sharing your Personal Information with TTG, you understand that your Personal Information will be stored and processed in the United States.
Your European Union (EU) Privacy Rights
If you are using TTG Services from the EU or where applicable EU data protection laws so provide, you have the following rights regarding your Personal Information:
- Access. You have the right to obtain from TTG confirmation if your Personal Information is being processed, and certain information in this regard.
- Rectification. You have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate Personal Information and to have incomplete data completed.
- Objections. You have the right, when we process Personal Information on the grounds of legitimate interests, to object to the processing of your Personal Information for compelling and legitimate reasons relating to your individual circumstances, except in cases where legal provisions expressly provide for that processing. In addition, you have the right to object at any time to your Personal Information being processed for direct marketing purposes.
- Portability. You may receive your Personal Information that you have provided to TTG in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and have the right to transmit that Personal Information to other data controllers without hindrance. This right exists only if the processing is based on your consent or a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Restriction. You may request to restrict processing of your Personal Information if: (a) you contest the accuracy of it – for a period, we need to verify your request; (b) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of it and request restriction instead; (c) we no longer need it, but you tell us that you need it to establish, exercise, or defend a legal claim; or (d) you object to processing it based on the public interest or a legitimate individual interest – for a period, we need to verify your request.
- Erasure. You may request that we erase your Personal Information if: (a) it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we have collected it; (b) you have withdrawn your consent and no other legal ground for the processing exists; (c) you objected and no overriding legitimate ground for the processing exists; (d) the processing is unlawful; or (e) erasure is required to comply with a legal obligation.
- Right to lodge a complaint. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular the EU Member State of your residence, or the location where the issue that is the subject of the complaint occurred.
- Right to refuse or withdraw consent. If we ask for your consent to certain processing, you are free to refuse to give consent, and you can withdraw your consent at any time without any adverse negative consequences. Please note that if you provide consent and later withdraw it, the lawfulness of any processing of your Personal Information that occurred prior to the withdrawal of your consent will not be affected.
- Questions/Contact. If you have any questions about exercising any of these rights, their applicability to any of our particular processing activities, or have questions about any data transfer mechanism (or want a copy thereof), you may contact us at email@example.com or 1-855-878-8723.
Children Under the Age of 18
The TTG Services are not intended for anyone under 18 years of age. No one under the age of 18 may provide any information to or on the Website, Mobile Application, or Company Sites and Materials. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 18 years of age. If you are under 18, do not: (a) use or provide any information on this Website or the Mobile Application, or any of their features; (b) register with or for any of the TTG Services; (c) use any of the interactive or public comment features of the TTG Services; or (d) provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at 1-855-878-8723 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored within SQL databases on dedicated servers provided by DigitalOcean. In addition, all customer data is encrypted using the OpenSSL standard and stored on dedicated servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the TTG Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the TTG Services like chatrooms. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the TTG Services.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through the TTG Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained in the TTG Services.