0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. You should increase your position size every time you have a losing trade.CorrectIncorrect
2. If you’re in a losing trade, it’s important to make all of your money back in the next trade.CorrectIncorrect
3. When a stock breaks the high of the day and immediately pulls back to re-test the support level it just came from, that is a:CorrectIncorrect
4. You need to be emotional when you trade in order to make more money.CorrectIncorrect
5. Winning trades only happen in the morning.CorrectIncorrect
6. A bearish sign is when a stock breaks the high of the day & immediately pulls back:CorrectIncorrect
7. You don’t need to be able to identify bearish signals if a stock’s price is over $100.CorrectIncorrect
8. Position size only matters in losing trades.CorrectIncorrect
9. It’s good to decrease position size when you’re losing.CorrectIncorrect
10. Revenge trading is ok if you think the stock is going to bounce.CorrectIncorrect
- It’s best to stay in a trade the entire day even if volume is dying down.
- As long as a TTG Triangle forms, volume doesn’t matter as much
13. Identifying bearish signals is important in cutting losing trades quickly.CorrectIncorrect
- Scaling your position size isn’t important.
- A TTG Triangle can keep you in winning trades longer & cut losing trades quickly.