The following are the rules and other information governing the award of a prize by True Trading Group LLC (“TTG”) (the “Prize” or the “PORSCHE Vehicle Prize”). TTG seeks to conform to all applicable Truth and Lending Laws, Federal Trade Commission and Federal Communications Commission guidelines and laws, any applicable state prize laws, and to ensure that any advertising used to advertise the Prize be truthful, fair, and with accurate disclosure. TTG has filed a Game Promotion Filing with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services pursuant to Section 849.094 of the Florida Statutes and Rule 5J-14.003 of the Florida Administrative Code. TTG Is also required to provide a certified list of the Prize Winner and his or her name and address, the value of the Prize This document is required to be posted on the TTG website at TrueTradingGroup.com and any other medium containing information regarding the Prize.
The Prize consists of a 2021 Porsche MACAN or Similar Porsche Vehicle or $50,000.00 USD. The Prize that may be awarded to the eligible winner is not transferable, redeemable for cash, or exchangeable. Participants must provide valid and accurate information. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason within 3 days of the Prize Winner being determined. , TTG reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award the prize at all, at its sole discretion.
Vehicle Maintenance/Vehicle Expenses
Subsequent to the award of the Prize, TTG shall not be responsible for any vehicle maintenance or other expenses pertaining to the Vehicle.
The Prize Winner and the Prize Participants release TTG, its officers, directors, agents, attorneys, from any and all claims in connection with the Prize and the Vehicle. By participating in the Prize process, each lifetime TTG Member and the Prize Winner hold harmless and waives any claims of liability or damages against TTG, its officers, directors, agents, attorneys. By entering the Prize Process, lifetime TTG members agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of federal and state courts in Dade County, Florida.
No Money-Back Guarantee
TTG shall not have any responsibility regarding any complaint by the Prize Winner regarding the operation or claimed mechanical defects of the Vehicle.
- All active lifetime TTG members will automatically be eligible to enter into the Prize event but MUST take certain action & meet certain requirements of eligibility as described below:
- Participants and winners MUST be (a) a True Trading Group, LLC (“TTG”) lifetime member, i.e. that they have signed up for TTG’s online educational platform (b) over the age of 18. There is a limit of one entry per lifetime TTG member. The Prize Winner will be required to present a valid US Driver’s License and a valid US Social Security Number & or Identification document for the country they are from. Any person who fails to abide by the rules presented herein will be ineligible for the Prize.
- Participants MUST have an active Lifetime TTG Membership. A lifetime member must log in within the past 90 days prior to the giveaway to be considered “active”.
Participants will be REQUIRED to:
- Submit their full name, TTG username, email, phone number & full address on this page: https://truetradinggroup.com/member-dashboard/porsche-giveaway
- Each participant will be required to do this for each giveaway.
- Each participant will be required to be present on the YouTube live stream during the live giveaway. There will be a codeword displayed on the screen & said aloud before the giveaway begins. Then we will remove the codeword and begin the selection process. When the winner’s name is displayed on the screen a staff member from TTG will attempt to contact the winning member. The winning member MUST give us the codeword that was displayed on-screen & said aloud in order to be deemed the official winner, this is how we can tell if they were actually on the Livestream, which is a requirement. If they can not we will re-spin the wheel of names and select another winner. They will also be asked to participate on the live stream and or at the VERY least answer the phone & talk on the live stream if they are unwilling to do so they forfeit the prize and TTG will re-spin the wheel of names for a new winner.
- The winning member has 5 minutes to answer their phone after their name is called. If they do not answer they forfeit the prize and TTG will re-spin the wheel of names for a new winner.
- The member that did not answer will remain eligible for future giveaways.
No Assignment or Exchange
The Prize Winner is prohibited from assigning or exchanging the Prize with any person or entity within a 3-year period of being selected as the Prize Winner.
Prize Selection Procedures
- To preserve the integrity of the Prize Selection Process, the Prize Winner will be determined according to https://wheelofnames.com/ that is chosen during a live stream on the True Trading Group YouTube Channel of the Prize Open Period, which will be from 9/24/2020 till 150 new Lifetime TTG Members have been acquired & then the prize/giveaway will repeat, starting from zero till 150 new Lifetime TTG Members and so on, until TTG announces it is discontinued. Accordingly, there will be no predetermination of the Prize and the Prize Selection Process shall not be manipulated or rigged. Additionally, there shall be no entry fee, payment, or proof of purchase as a condition of automatically being entered into the Prize Selection Process. The only requirement is that such a potential winner is an active Lifetime TTG Member, that takes all action meets all other requirements described in the ELIGIBILITY section of this page.
Should the Prize Winner reject the Prize, no other Prize Winner will be selected.
TTG will pay all sales taxes, dealer charges, and other fees for the Vehicle. TTG will not pay for any applicable taxes on behalf of the Vehicle Winner regarding any tax implications from winning the Vehicle & or $50,000 USD. TTG will issue a W9 form to the Prize Winner. The Prize Winner must consult with his or her tax professional regarding such matters. Therefore, the Prize Winner shall be solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the Prize. The Prize Winner must cooperate in providing TTG with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before the Prize may be awarded.